Reflection
I found during the longsword locks activity that it was much harder to create the shapes then I initially thought from just looking at the shapes in pictures. It was also much easier to draw out the shapes than use the popsicle sticks. Making the shapes in a group using the dance moves was very fun, and a collaborative way of making the shapes. As long as everyone moves the way they are supposed to, the shapes comes out beautifully.
Watching the first film before doing the dance and then watching another film after doing the dance allowed us to understand and have real-world application to what we were learning. It is a great way of applying what we have done to something we are learning. I would definitely use this method of teaching in order to allow my students to have real-world application to their lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment